Effective date: March 14, 2019
We recognize as fundamental responsibility the handling of personal data with trust and confidentiality, according to the provisions of applicable law and regulations.
We collect personal data in connection with the performance of our legal obligations under the Act on Payment Services and Payment Systems, in particular art. 72, par.4 and art. 73, par. 3, and on the grounds of art. 6, par.1, item “e” from Regulation (ЕС) 2016/679 (GDPR) where we have in place measures to ensure and guarantee the information and network security.
2. Personal Information
This section explains the information we collect from you. When you visit the Developer Portal, we collect and process the following information:
• IP address used to connect your computer or device to the Internet
• Browser type and version
• Device type, operating system and platform
This information helps us provide an online experience that matches your device and effectively manage your interaction with our APIs and the Developer Portal.
In addition, we collect Personal Information when you sign up for a user account, such as:
• First Name, Last Name
• Е-mail address
• Consumer organization
• Subscriptions of your Apps to our API products
• Credentials - username and encrypted password
You provide this information voluntarily. It is your responsibility that the Personal Information you provide is accurate and reliable. You can access and/or change this information by logging on to your account at the Developer Portal.
You have the right to request the deletion of the personal information you have provided to the Developer Portal at any time by doing so through the contact form. Deletion will be done without undue delay. You can also request deletion by the method described in point 3 below.
Regarding your personal data, you have the right to:
• Require to correct or restrict the processing of your personal data or to object to the processing of such data;
• Require to erase without undue delay your personal data (see also point 2 above);
• Receive your personal data in the appropriate order upon request;
• Portability for your personal data, if applicable, in accordance with Article 20 of Regulation 2016/679;
• Be informed of the corrections made erasure and restriction in the processing of your personal data if you explicitly request it;
• Appeal to the Supervisory Authority - the Personal Data Protection Commission in respect of your provided personal data;
You may bring the above requests in writing on paper or by email using the following contact points: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org, Republic of Bulgaria, 1202 Sofia, 79 Knyaginya Maria Louisa Blvd
We use your Personal Information collected from the Developer Portal in order to:
• Perform our obligations under the Developer Portal’ Terms and Conditions
• Comply with our legal and regulatory requirements
• Pursue our legitimate interests concerning in particular
- authentication of your identity
- providing you information related to the Developer Portal
We will retain information collected about you through the Developer Portal for as long as is necessary for the fulfillment of the above purposes or until you do wish to delete this information.
The security of your Personal Information is a priority to us. We take all the appropriate measures (physical, electronic and procedural) in order to avoid unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information. According to our policy, access can only be made to those employees who are required to know the information in order to provide the relevant services and administrate the Developer Portal.
7. Service Providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
a. What are cookies?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. The website you are visiting sends the file automatically to your internet browser. The text file is then installed on your PC, laptop, tablet or mobile phone (depending on which of these devices you are using to visit the website). Cookies help website providers to:
• identify users
• remember users' custom preferences
• no need to re-enter information when browsing from one page to another
b. What cookies does the Developer Portal use?
d. Which type of personal data we capture?
e. How can I delete the stored cookies?
You can delete all cookies that have been stored on your PC, laptop, tablet or mobile phone by an internet browser. How you do this depends on which internet browser you use. To find out, you can consult the help function of your internet browser.
9. Contact us