Allianz Bank Bulgaria Open Banking Developer Portal
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) for Allianz Bank Bulgaria Open Banking Developer Portal (Sandbox environment later the “Sandbox”) are intended for testing purposes of applications used for account information services and/or payment initiation services as defined under Law on Payment Services and Payment Systems implementing the Payment services directive (“PSD2”).
In the Sandbox registered users may test functionalities and features of their payment applications by using test data and data field structures provided by Allianz Bank Bulgaria. The user registration to Sandbox does not guarantee a priority servicing by Allianz Bank Bulgaria in later stages. By registering as a user of Sandbox, you acknowledge, confirm and agree that:
1. The portal provides documentation and a sandbox for the APIs that will be provided by Allianz Bank Bulgaria. You must register through the website at dev.bank.allianz.bg for access.
2. Allianz Bank Bulgaria may terminate your registration and access to the portal and content at any time without prior notice. Your registration will automatically terminate if you breach any of these Terms. Upon termination, any rights which are granted to you under these Terms will automatically cease.
3. The information you provided to Allianz Bank Bulgaria in order to use the Sandbox is correct and complete, and you are responsible for maintaining such information up-to-date and accurate throughout the term of your registration.
4. Allianz Bank Bulgaria provides information and other materials in Sandbox on an “as is” basis without any warranty of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of third party rights. The information and functionalities may be subject to changes and do not constitute a binding commitment to implement services or specific technical or functional details to the services.
5. Allianz Bank Bulgaria does not approve in any way your product or services and you may not use Allianz Bank’s name, logo, trademarks, copyrights or any other intellectual property or business secret without prior written approval from Allianz Bank Bulgaria. For the avoidance of doubt, the usage of Sandbox is allowed by adhering to this agreement, Allianz Bank Bulgaria guidance and documentation
6. Unless otherwise informed Allianz Bank Bulgaria owns all rights in Sandbox applications, functionalities and related information on the site, including the right to copy, amend, modify, develop, sublicense, sell and assign such rights. Allianz Bank Bulgaria is providing a limited access to use the information and related API(s) for you to test and assess the feasibility of, and your interest in, using Allianz Bank's Payment Service API(s) to be released after the implementation of PSD2 regulations. Use of Sandbox does not constitute any transfer of user’s intellectual property rights to Allianz Bank Bulgaria. Allianz Bank Bulgaria may however, use the feedback submitted to Allianz Bank Bulgaria to improve and develop its services without limitations or obligations towards you
7. You are responsible for protecting your hardware, software, data and other material from viruses, malware, and other internet security risks.
8. You are obliged that your use of Sandbox will not expose Allianz Bank Bulgaria to malicious software or security risks such as malware, trojans, viruses, denial of service attacks or any other material which is malicious or technologically harmful either to or via Sandbox.
9. You are obliged not to attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part of Sandbox, the server on which Sandbox resides, or any other server, computer, or database connected to portal.
10. You are obliged not to damage, disrupt, or otherwise negatively affect the operation of Allianz Bank Bulgaria’s services or systems and to be engaged in any activity that prevents any other user from using the portal.
11. Allianz Bank Bulgaria does not accept any actual end user data in Sandbox. If you send us such data by mistake, you ensure that you have a legal basis for processing your end user data and agree to comply with any local provisions and requirements relating to such processing.
12. As a user you are obliged not to (i) reverse engineer, reverse compile, decrypt, unmask, or reverse assemble the Sandbox or Data accessible via Sandbox; or (ii) distribute, disclose, publish, market, sell, rent, lease, sublicense or assign to any third party any information to which you have access via Sandbox without prior express consent of Allianz Bank Bulgaria.
13. Allianz Bank Bulgaria has no direct or indirect liability related to, or arising from, use of the information, including use of the software or specifications released in Sandbox.